Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preparation

It's been a snowy week in the Bluegrass. After the planning meeting on Friday we were greeted with snow on Sunday and Monday. With school out both Tuesday and Wednesday we are awaiting a decision as to whether we can take our trip to Chicago. I'm sure the students are as anxious as I am. With all the fun activites planned, it's a can't miss trip. There should be a decision shortly and it will be posted on the school website.

I hope this blog will be able to give you updated information on our trip and the adventures we have. I will be asking other teacher's to post comments if they can at the end of each day. Please follow along as the students and teachers will be microblogging via Twitter during the day. This feed can be found at http://staff.fcps.net/cschroeder/chicago2010.html.

If you are sitting at home enjoying the snow please give us your feedback and comments. Looking forward to the next 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment